<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6033604609466867630?origin\x3dhttp://x-randomstyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness is made to be shared ♥
Some pursue happiness, others create it."

Biography

CHING YEE
Love every moment of my life.
Cherished every time spent with my friends and family.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Connection

Angela.
C Jia Yi.
Ernest. Eunicia.
Jiayi. Jowilynn.
Nigel.
Olive. Orlena.
Peiqi.
Renee.
Si Jia biao jie & Vincent biao jie fu. Si Xian. Su Tieng.
Taqyy.
Xin Yi. Xuan Qi.
Yun Jing.
Zavier.

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2012


Nuffnang


Credit

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, March 19, 2010

Wednesday went out with Ernest and Eunicia to celebrate Eunicia's belated birthday.
Met up with them At Marina Sq to sing K.

Well, At first I was being kinda mean to reject th 'birthday girl' when she offered a suggestion about singing in K.
It was not until Ernest suggested th same thing too.
So we decided to go along with it.
Off to K.

I was kinda reluctant to sing K because that day I was having some problems with my throat.
But things were a whole lot different when we were there.

Alright, before I go on, I wanted to apologise to them for spoiling their mood with my homeworks.
Well, I thought that I might really laze around in there, not singing that much, so it came to my mind that I might as well just kill some time by doing some work in there.

Back to th point. Things different yea.
Firstly, it was like we entered a maze, to reach room 52, as you can see th room number is quite big, we had got to walk quite a distance.
We thought it was just one or two turns and straights all th way.
But we were wrong, th turns are like never ending...
left, right, left, right...on and on..

And they cheated!
After like dont know how many turns th person lead us,
The next person took over to lead another few more turns, I was like wow, is that really neccessary?
And it seems like their wall had only two colours, Red and green.
So it make it look more like a maze to you.

After all th twist and turns, we finally reached our lounge.
Get settle down and whatnot.

Secondly, I thought I would spend at least half of th time lazing around, but instead, I spent half of th time thinking what song I should sing.
Ironically, I threw my homework aside.

We sang all th way till 6pm, then we headed off to Pizza Hut for dinner.
Admittedly, most people went there for Pizzas, but for us, We went there for Pastas. Hehs.

After we had our dinner,we headed to bowling and.......Dammit I got trashed!?
I'm like so good at it puh-lease? How in th world would I get trashed? Lol. =P

Alright, there are many possiblities, let me just name a few.
First, The shoe are totally friction-less, So I guess I lose my accuracy if my feet could balance my weight well.

Second, By th time we played it was like 9 plus? Probably my energy had all used up singing K and chomping on my aglio olio in Pizza Hut.

Lol, Excuses~ I know, I know.. But you see if you learn physics, bout KE and GPE, they lose some energy to th surrounding when th ball is thrown in mid air, blah blah blah, something like that. So I guess that logic applies on me, hehes.

Real life application.. Hahahahas!

Practically, after that trained back and home-sweet-home.
Another day gone not doing my work, and they are like always there to remind me to complete them.. Geeees..

Shall upload th photos another time, Cause Ernie, didn't upload them all, and I know it because th one I took with Eunicia could not be found! xP

♥ with love
10:54 PM