<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6033604609466867630?origin\x3dhttp://x-randomstyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness is made to be shared ♥
Some pursue happiness, others create it."

Biography

CHING YEE
Love every moment of my life.
Cherished every time spent with my friends and family.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Connection

Angela.
C Jia Yi.
Ernest. Eunicia.
Jiayi. Jowilynn.
Nigel.
Olive. Orlena.
Peiqi.
Renee.
Si Jia biao jie & Vincent biao jie fu. Si Xian. Su Tieng.
Taqyy.
Xin Yi. Xuan Qi.
Yun Jing.
Zavier.

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2012


Nuffnang


Credit

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, March 9, 2010









Pictures of you, Pictures of me,
hung upon your wall for the world to see.
Pictures of you, pictures of me,
remind us all of what we used to be. =)
Hearts Them :D

Its been more than a month since I last updated.
Laziness was one of my reason.
Second being busy.
And, finally Common test are over.

So, for th past one month, been out mostly at th inter mac to study with JY and th rest.
And I guess I had also missed CG for almost a month!
Damn, I was really too busy to attend!
Busy with studies and with god knows what.

For this past one month, life hasn't been easy on me.
Homeworks piling up and remedials are always ending late.
By th time I reached home, I barely had any energy left to mug.
But still, Thank god that I have friends that are ever encouraging =)
and Cousins always being there for me =)

Tho things had been changing a lot and not how I wanted it to be.
But I do get to learn a bit of things here and there.
Looking at life in a different perspective and whatnot.
Lessons, which I won't get to learn in school.
It may be hard, but at least it wakes me up from my wishful thinking.
Telling me that its not gonna work anymore.

Whatever it is, am not gonna let anything to interfere me mugging hard for my Os =)

There! Blog revived! :D

♥ with love
6:07 PM