<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6033604609466867630?origin\x3dhttp://x-randomstyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness is made to be shared ♥
Some pursue happiness, others create it."

Biography

CHING YEE
Love every moment of my life.
Cherished every time spent with my friends and family.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Connection

Angela.
C Jia Yi.
Ernest. Eunicia.
Jiayi. Jowilynn.
Nigel.
Olive. Orlena.
Peiqi.
Renee.
Si Jia biao jie & Vincent biao jie fu. Si Xian. Su Tieng.
Taqyy.
Xin Yi. Xuan Qi.
Yun Jing.
Zavier.

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2012


Nuffnang


Credit

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, March 12, 2010


Friendship Is Golden.

If I was granted one wish, I wished that everything would go back to the way it used to be.
If I've got the power, I would rewind the time back to how things were.

Back to where everyone gets to interact happily with one another.
Where everyone complains the house is too small to squeeze us all in.
Where everyone laughs at the lamest and coldest joke ever.
Where all of us would always complained that they are too poor to buy any birthday presents, when many occurred in the same month.
This is when we knew the bonding between us exist.

A time where being their friend seems like the most exotic thing on earth to you.
How I miss those times =)

It happened when I was reading Xinyi's blog, suddenly I just wished for all the happy times we used to had with the rest to happen again. =)

And sadly, I had lost my friendship I had with him. What a pity.
I've never thought that a day like this would ever came.
Neither in my dreams.
Just hope that we would be friends again someday, I believed we would, just a matter of time =)

♥ with love
9:36 PM