<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6033604609466867630?origin\x3dhttp://x-randomstyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness is made to be shared ♥
Some pursue happiness, others create it."

Biography

CHING YEE
Love every moment of my life.
Cherished every time spent with my friends and family.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Connection

Angela.
C Jia Yi.
Ernest. Eunicia.
Jiayi. Jowilynn.
Nigel.
Olive. Orlena.
Peiqi.
Renee.
Si Jia biao jie & Vincent biao jie fu. Si Xian. Su Tieng.
Taqyy.
Xin Yi. Xuan Qi.
Yun Jing.
Zavier.

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2012


Nuffnang


Credit

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Met up with my two 11 years & counting BFFs last Sunday.
Met with Ah Jing first and headed off to CS for dinner.
Actually, I was watching her having her dinner.
Yada.. Yada.. Yada..
Called Ah Qi to rush over from Bugis to come meet us.
In th meanwhile, I was Chatting with Ah Jing about anything and everything I could think of to describe my life after I had graduated from my small lil primary school.
Yep, filled her up with every single details as far as I'm concerned.
And I'm glad that even after 4 years of not-much-catching-up-of-our-life had been going on,
we still managed to talk to each other without having to hide anything and whatnot.

Minutes later, when Ah Qi showed up, Ah Jing and I was totally over th moon!
Reunited once again (:
Yada.. yada.. yada.. and more yadasszxzxzxzxzx..
Being with them brightens up my day!
And I hope there would be more of these days ^^

Lastly, Thanks Ah Jing for th notes, will return it to you when I'm done with it (:
Love you girls :DD

♥ with love
9:59 PM