<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6033604609466867630?origin\x3dhttp://x-randomstyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happiness is made to be shared ♥
Some pursue happiness, others create it."

Biography

CHING YEE
Love every moment of my life.
Cherished every time spent with my friends and family.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Connection

Angela.
C Jia Yi.
Ernest. Eunicia.
Jiayi. Jowilynn.
Nigel.
Olive. Orlena.
Peiqi.
Renee.
Si Jia biao jie & Vincent biao jie fu. Si Xian. Su Tieng.
Taqyy.
Xin Yi. Xuan Qi.
Yun Jing.
Zavier.

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2012


Nuffnang


Credit

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ahhhhh ! Work is tough !
I kinda dislikes my manager .
Okay not really .
I just dislikes it when he kept walking towards me and tells me what to do , its not like i dont know .
And where are th rest whom were here like Mon and Fri ?
I badly need their help and entertainments >.<
Well , for th sake of spending money ...
but maybe quitting after O levels are over or earlier . Yup yup .
Many people are quitting their jobs as far as I'm concerned .
Teenagers .. they just can't suffer even for awhile more .
And yes , I'm one of them .
Planned to worked in Starbucks , due to th fact that it is a monthly payment basis , decided not to . Hahas .
So now you can see how fast I would give it up .

And I badly wish to study , esp doing math , I kind of requested to use my breaktime to do math during worktime , but its not a success I guess .
Hope as time pass my arms would not be tired from work , so when I gets home , I'm still able to do math =)

Anw , Best of lucks to all 'O' Levels Candidates =)
Gonna perservere =)
Keep going ~ and Keep rocking ~

I'm too busy to think about you and your heartbreaking words .
But still , I kind of miss calling you baby (Inserts Dissapointed Face)

♥ with love
7:52 PM